We are currently seeking a full-time Brand Manager to join our team. At The Working Assembly, members of the Brand Management are expected to be business partners - you will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships across the internal agency and client teams alike. The Brand Manager should use their deep knowledge and understanding of the clients business in order to create the best conditions for the right work to thrive, leading to the success and growth of our clients and our agency.
As The Working Assembly, we look for an entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility to both get your hands dirty on day-to-day tasks as well as at times, step up beyond a specific job title to help keep the process moving.
The Brand Manager is a driving force in the team, with significant experience in building strong client partnerships and delivering excellent work. They have a ‘no task too big, no task too small’ mentality and will be expected to manage their own projects flawlessly while also taking on some leadership responsibilities. They are excellent communicators both internally and externally, ensuring that stakeholders are well informed. They have a solid understanding of marketing strategy and are eager to develop this further. They project calmness and authority, creating the foundations that are required for the whole team to succeed.
• Building relationships with clients based on consistent, best-in-class delivery and a strategic understanding of the client’s business
• Regularly communicating with clients to keep them informed of project progress, and ensuring that any client requests are addressed in partnership with other members of the team
• Developing an in-depth and strategic understanding of the client’s business and competitive landscape, in order to ensure that the output of the agency is always in pursuit of the client objectives
• Quickly becoming the agency’s knowledge bank when it comes to the clients (both in terms of the client business, but also the individuals who make up the client marketing organization)
Team Leadership & Collaboration
• Proactively bringing in other members of the team as needed to ensure that projects are properly staffed with the appropriate skill sets
• Contributing to a positive working environment and culture on the team and with the broader agency
• Overseeing the project management of the account and partnering with designers and strategists to ensure smooth delivery
• Troubleshooting where necessary and having the confidence and authority to redirect projects if they are beginning to go off track
• Having a thorough understanding of strategy, design and production
• Resourcing, managing budgets and timelines
• 3-5 years of experience at an advertising or design company
• Solution-oriented with a positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to own and work on multiple projects at once
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A passion for creativity
• Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
Perks of the position
• Competitive salary
• 401k and profit-sharing
• Company-paid dental, vision and health insurance
• Fun, friendly work environment
• Team outings, field trips, and social functions
• Continuing education and conference stipend
• Experience creating integrated campaigns across multiple media types
• Production experience managing the production process
Does this sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you! Send us a resume and some work samples to [email protected] with the job title you’re interested in in the subject line.