We are seeking talented, ambitious graphic design interns to join our forces. The Working Assembly works directly with clients to strategically tackle rebrands, e-com sites, apps, product and packaging designs, and more. You'll be participating in the end-to-end creative process with the team, aligning with strategy to develop visual and design concepts, designing presentations and sample applications with senior designers, and giving and soliciting feedback from other team members to improve work. You'll be working both independently and collaboratively on multiple client projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun environment.
Perks of the position:
• Relevant, hands-on experience
• Fun, friendly work environment
• Team outings, field trips and social functions
• Learning the ins and outs of the industry
• Honing your design skills
• Expanding your network
More about you:
• You're able to work a minimum of 3 full days a week in the office (5 full days for summer interns)
• You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• You have strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
• You have a clean and thoughtful design aesthetic
• You have a strong eye for layout, color, and typography
• You have an obsession with detail and are highly organized
Does this sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you! Send us a resume and some work samples to [email protected].